Tuesday, May 17, 2005

The Time Draweth Nigh

These are the days we Star Wars folk have dreamed of. Revenge of the Sith is soon to be released and it is getting (for the most part) positive press. Of course, there's the bit of political axe-grinding that Lucas apparently does in this movie, but not even that is going to harsh my Star Wars buzz. As you know, I have my tickets, and when the drums start beating at 12:01 am Thursday, I'll be there. This is it. I'm very much looking forward to this darker movie. It will be a little sad to see some of the characters I've enjoyed in the last two movies die, but that's the nature of the beast. I have a morbid curiosity as to how the various Jedi are going to die. I'm sure a bunch will be taken out at once in an explosion or something, and many more will be executed off screen, but I seem to remember Samuel L. Jackson requesting that he die on screen. Perhaps his duel with the emperor? I wonder how Ki Adi Mundi will die? Maybe Anakin? Only those who've seent he movie know for sure. By this time Thursday, I'll know too. It's almost time.

No comments: