Thursday, May 05, 2005

One Post in all of April!??!?!

I can't believe it! I just realized I only posted once in the entire month of April! I'm very disappointed in myself. I think I'll give myself a time out when I get home. Anyway, I have a few things I want to post on in coming days, so I should actually post more than once this month.

One thing that has made me (superficially) happy: the arrival of dark chocolate M&Ms. YUM. It is evident to me that M&Ms have now evolved to their highest form. That brings me to this question: Who the heck decided milk chocolate was so great?!?!? Of course, I'm the type who would buy a bag of Hershey's Miniatures just for the Special Dark candy bars.

Since we're talking dark chocolate here, do you remember dark chocolate Hershey's Kisses? I was so excited when they came out, but I must say I was bitterly disappointed. I like my dark chocolate to put up a bit of resistance to the bite and then break, but the Kisses were just mushy. They were missing a vital part of the dark chocolate experience. Texture is very important to me in my food.

Well, I'm glad that I could share this deep and scintillating conversation with all you readers out there! See you soon.

No comments: