Monday, January 12, 2009

After I Wake, Before I Shower

Though the title of this post could by itself earn it a number one vote on the "Posts No One Will Ever Read" list, I couldn't think of a better one. The time between when I awake in the morning and when I get in the shower is usually the time I have some of my weirder thoughts. They're usually silly and/or nonsensical, and are often sentence fragments. I want to start recording them, though, so I'm going to do the foolish thing and do so publicly. For today:

"Three things a sitcom needs: Razor sharp wit, sparkling political satire, and a cat with a big butt."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I learned two things today. Never trust a woman, or a lonely midget."-Evil Roy Slade


Rex Queems (the phony)

Joshua Duncan said...

Classic quotation.