Thursday, September 22, 2005

My One Year Anniversary Has Passed!!

I can't believe it! I missed my one year blogging anniversary! On September 10, 2004 I made my initial post on this very blog. Frankly, I didn't think I had the fortitude to keep it up. It's been good for me, though. Hopefully I've been able to hone my writing skills in a year's time, but I'll have to go back through and check that out.

My track record is all the more pleasing when I consider that I've also been posting on The Huntington Apolgetics Team blog since December last year. I don't suppose that I've been all that prolific, though. There are people who write twice as much in a day as I do in a couple of weeks, but I didn't get into this to win some sort word counting contest.

Anyway, happy birthday to me! I'm officially one year old!

Have some virtual ice cream cake.

No comments: